Gorky Park brings the famous tradition back to life
Modern multimedia installations to learn about the history of the Park
The place for people, art and ideas to create history.
The monumental development is 24 metres in height, with propylaea, semi-circular wings and metalwork fence forged and casted in stone pillars.
Monastery, endowed in 1648 by Boyar Feodor Rtishchev in honour of the victory of Russian troops in battle over Crimean Tatars at a ford outside Moscow in 1591.
Object of Cultural Heritage of social realism epoch
The church with an over a half of a century history.
The oldest construction of Neskuchny Garden and the only building from the ensemble of Trubetskoy that has made it to the present.
The rotunda was built in 1951 in honour of the city’s jubilee.
The Count Orlov’s through grotto is an integral part of the estate’s quaint landscape.
Komondor Power sculpture by Gábor Miklós Szőke